Wednesday, October 26, 2016

GreenWay Community Photography Prize



So, I had this crazy idea that I should enter an art prize – and when the GreenWay Art Prize popped up in my Facebook feed, it didn't look too scary or highbrow – so I went for it. I figured I may as well cut my teeth on a local, approachable prize. Anyway, my little watercolour didn't make it in, which didn't come as a surprise (can't expect to be a finalist on the first art prize I enter). However, while I did a little research for my artwork, I dragged my kids and camera along to various GreenWay locations and wandered. Hence the above snap was entered into the GreenWay Community Photography Prize and it (to my complete shock), has been chosen as a finalist! How cool is that!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! I love how all three are together yet all individually occupied and nobody's looking toward the camera. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G. I like how you still check blogs. Makes me happy to see your comments here. x

      Delete