Sunday, February 14, 2016

A little turquoise kangaroo.

I keep telling myself that I'll post here more - and use this space to inspire myself to make more things. Then I make excuses. I almost didn't post this because it didn't feel like 'enough' for a blog post. But ... well ... baby steps. Gotta start somewhere.

A little turquoise kangaroo, made from raku clay, to hang on my wall. No reason. Just felt like it. I was delighted to discover that he matches my Emily Besser perfectly. All for a bit of coordination.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Reminds me of the 'blue kangaroo' books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know those books (just googled), but I do love Emma Chichester Clark's illustrations. I'll have to look out for them next time we visit the library.

      Delete
  2. I love your little kangaroo Imogen.
    "Baby steps" are more than enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut, thanks Kylie. Was excited to pop over to your blog and see some action. (:

      Delete