Sunday, January 11, 2015

The 52 Project.



Truthfully, I'm not joining in this year. Last year I never made it past week fourteen. However, I completely treasure that record of my children's growth, and those 14 posts are my favourites on this blog.

This post is entirely self-indulgent. Simply so I can flick between it and the first of the 52 project photos from last year and marvel at how much my three have grown.

So allow me to indulge myself, even if I'm not joining in.

All three are sporting bed hair and naked torsos, just like last Summer.

Linking just this once, to Jodi's phenomenal project.

8 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous images, This is my 3rd year doing the 52 Project, You should just join in whenever you want - doesn't have to be a regular thing.

    I love it because I discover lovely blogs like yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three years, impressive! I imagine it just becomes a natural habit. Maybe I will join in occasionally ... I still pop over to Jodi's blog some Sundays, just to browse and discover new blogs through the link up. (:

      Delete
  2. These portraits are the best! I love how your children look so happy and natural. Lovely photos to keep, for sure! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so lovely, and those children....beautiful. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous shots, love the b & w, the bed hair and the fact that they are all in different positions. gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not joining in weekly either but am hoping to share monthly portraits instead. In saying that, the year I did a shot religiously every week produced some of my favourite photos ever. Yours are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monthly is a good idea - although, as lazy as it sounds, I'll probably be updating it yearly (which I know completely defeats the purpose for calling it a '52' project). It is such a fun project for reminiscing. x

      Delete