Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello.

I disappeared from here for awhile. Partly because I felt like it. Partly because my computer died. And partly just because.
 
I did however spend a bit of time thinking about blogs. What I like about them.

Some, I like their humour. Others their honesty. And others still, their sheer beauty. Mine isn't humorous. My honesty will only ever be partial - cause really, my ability to describe chaos is limited, and I still live in complete chaos. And sheer beauty ... well let me clean up my chaos first!

Then after all those things there is a crazy little community on here, that is bigger than I realised. And so far, you have all been lovely. With that community, I've discovered blogs filled with all different types of amazing creativity - words, pictures, cooking, music, knitting, painting, sewing, simple creativity in living day-to-day life. Inspiring. I love that.

So, from now on, I will try and use this space to feed my creativity. Sure, I'm certain some months I'll only post photos of my kidlets, but I want to also record any projects, ideas, inspirations. Glimmery, shimmery wonderful things.

But before the creativity starts, here are some recent catch up pics of my chaos.


My three, facetiming with Meme. Clean washing waiting to be sorted in the afternoon winter light. Photographing the accumulated mess rather than cleaning it.

6 comments:

  1. I like your chaos Imogen and I'm glad to see you back here.
    Quite a few of my favourite bloggers have returned to their blogs in the last week or so and I think it's fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you dearly. Beautiful creative chaos, it's what keeps me going and I thoroughly love being a part of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you back! Looking forward to your posts and I wouldn't worry about the chaos. It's here too! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! I don't know exactly what it is I love about blogs. Sometimes I think it's to look at pretty things and others' seemingly perfect lives, but really I think it's just getting a glimpse into the normal chaos of the lives of others. This mothering thing is lonely sometimes, but it's nice to see that there are plenty of others also living a perfectly imperfect life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mothering thing can be a little lonely - yet strangely it is a thread that holds us all together. And what a lovely way to describe it perfectly imperfect.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, amazing chaos though. I feel precisely the same way... and it has been over a year since I blogged or read any of my faves because of such chaos ;) Getting back into now, because I missed it. Looking forward to visiting this space again xo

    ReplyDelete