Sunday, April 6, 2014

14/52




A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014 

Iris – she makes her way into the bathroom at least once a day, which leads me to proclaiming "Iris, what are you doing in the bathroom?" and Oscar laughing hysterically.
Nora – barefoot in the rain, holding a dandelion on an afternoon walk.
Oscar – "Mummy sit beside me," he said. He wanted to watch the boys playing ball. So we did.

Last week I enjoyed – Bagl and his daffodils, Addie concentrating, Poppet and Sprocket's laughter and my sister playing catchup with my niece Ottilie.


Joining in with Jodi.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your week is going by swimmingly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. I love Easter. I've been slowly but surely eating all the kids Easter eggs. Sadly, my computer has DIED. And fixing it isn't at the top of the priority list. So I'm spending ridiculous amounts of time on my phone on Pinterest and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've hope you've had a lovely Easter too Heidi, and hopefully I'll be back here soon x

      Delete
  3. what is it with babies and bathrooms?? so much cute in these photos x

    ReplyDelete