Thursday, February 20, 2014

7/52



A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014

Last week, I just took a couple of average photos. Sigh. Only week 7 and I'm struggling! That pic of Irie squinting up there is one of the ONLY pictures I took of her. Poor, neglected third child.

The pics I did take though, show my children at play in spaces we visit almost weekly. I imagine when they look back (as I will print them into a book) they will remember the joy they felt. Feel a sense of nostalgia even.

Iris – abandoned to explore the scratchy ground as we run around the park like little crazies.
Nora – hiding out at gymbaroo. That haircut, by the way, was courtesy of Osc just before christmas.
Oscar – he looks so tall all of a sudden.

Last weeks favourites – this babe in the sink, Sage's delight as she flies and Henry and Coco exploring outdoors.

Joining in with Jodi.

No comments:

Post a Comment