Sunday, January 26, 2014

4/52



A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014

The only photos I took this week were some rushed images as we got ready to head to a quinceaƱera.

Iris – just having a chat. A rare capture on her back (complete with my bare toes) – she normally rolls onto her tummy the minute I put her on the ground, and somehow manages to creep her way to the nearest discarded object.
Nora – she has a shoebox full of ribbons, clips and headbands, but her adornment of choice, always a pair of undies.
Oscar – his serious face is at complete odds with his excitement. Its Friday night, 7pm (his usual bedtime), he's in the rain, in his favourite sparkly shoes, holding his favourite (and only) umbrella, about to see his Abuela and dance the evening away.

 Hello skinny newborn legs! So lovely to meet Elsa Wren.

Joining in with Jodi.

6 comments:

  1. my Frankie is an undies on the head kinda girl too....way too much for my liking but whats a mum to do?. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ... at least these ones are clean. I have found her wearing a pair her brother had discarded. I probably shouldn't admit that online. hmmm ...

      Delete
  2. You children looks like future stars in these photos. Your son is workin' it holdin' that umbrella.

    ReplyDelete