Thursday, January 23, 2014

3/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014

Iris – exploring the grass with dimpled fingers.
Nora – hot and naked, her only adornment an amber necklace and a frozen berry smoothie moustache. This week she has learnt the power of 'no', secretly, I think its little adorable every time she says it, even if she is being difficult and cheeky.
Oscar – contemplating the ceiling in exxopolis.

When I started this project I told myself that I would always post the photos on time, and that I wouldn't let it take over the entire blog. Here I am, third week in, and already both vows are broken!

This photo of Stella. Stunning.

Joining in with Jodi.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous!....Oscar looks especially blissful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deceptively blissful. He spent most of his time fascinated by the air-con vents! Nora, on the other hand truly loved the whole experience.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't posted my 3/52 yet & no matter what you post, it ends up being delightful with lovely bits of you drawing me in to read more. And I want to be just like Nora right now-- in gorgeous Australia learning to say "No" sipping a smoothie. That pic of Oscar would be gorgeous enlarged & put on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to have dimple hands again! I miss those so much.

    ReplyDelete