Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/52



We've all been a little sick, so I'm keeping introductions simple. My beautiful three.

Iris, 4 months – her full head of newborn hair has thinned out to a wispy, downy deep golden halo.

Nora, not quite 2 – don't let that innocent face trick you, she's as feisty and cheeky as her big bro.

Oscar, 3 – This is his attempt at a smile. Oscar never stands still and would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I have a feeling that capturing a good photo of him every week will be challenging.

Excited to be joining in with Jodi for the very first time.

7 comments:

  1. nice to meet you and your three! i'm so looking forward to discovering new-to-me bloggers as this project continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgee--gorgeous! I hope this new year is wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three adorable babes and so nicely captured! I love their names! Hope all are feeling better! First time visitor here from the 52 project! What a gorgeous blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most beautiful series of images of your three cherubs. I don't join in the 52 series but I am happy you are! I am looking forward to your series x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. I thought long and hard about joining in. I didn't last year because I felt uncertain about sharing so many photos of my children publicly ... but then I ended up sharing heaps of pics of my kids anyway! I also wasn't sure about commiting myself to taking photos of them every week, sometimes I like completely screen free weeks, including digital cameras, to remind myself to just live; I'll jump that hurdle somehow when it arises.

      So this year, I'm joining in and at the end of the year I'll organise a photo book of it all. From a mum's viewpoint, it'll be fascinating to watch them grow.

      Delete