Monday, November 18, 2013

Stills








1 Monday afternoon rain
2 Madonna lily
3 Gathered treasures
4 Cheeky!
5 Admiring the shadows
6 Nora
7 One of my favourite views
8 They don't eat the crusts, a bad habit they picked up from me

We went on a mini break this week. The kidlets and I spent one night at my parents' and a few more up the coast with my sister. Although hectic, it was also pretty perfect. We woke to the sound of kookaburras and kites (and Nora excited to be in the same room as Iris and me),we explored, ate well and marvelled in the open space.

Linking to Em.

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, popping in from The Beetle Shack...I totally love the one of Nora running out of the water...how excited does she look, I can hear her excitement looking at that photo. Love the crochet picnic blanket at the bottom too. Nice to get away from our own surroundings even though with little kids it's not really a rest for the Mummy. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora was soooo excited, the giggling and squealing was gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Cheeky! oh yes! Your weekly stills have given me the chuckles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely break. I especially love the beautiful shadows you have captured on the wall.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stills! The mini break looks like it was fun. I had a week visiting family and friends in Brisbane too, super hectic but glad I went. I was completely slack about photo taking though! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty wonderful. I completely believe that sometimes the best days aren't recorded in photos – you were living in the moment rather than behind the lens. x

      Delete
  5. I can breather better just looking at that gorgeous garden in the first pic! ANd aren't we all a bit cheeky at times hahaha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my parents' place and it is truly the most beautiful garden EVER.

      Delete
  6. What a delicious few days you must have had! Gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Aren't kids bums just the cutest things ever! :)

    ReplyDelete