I thought I'd share a little list of favourite bits and pieces I've admired this week from this online world –
- Jay's sewing mess. Lovely. Chaotic. Inspiring.
- Maria in New Zealand. I have the fondest memories of some truly amazing hikes I went on years ago. One day, I will return.
- I didn't join in on Jodi's 52 project this year, but have enjoyed seeing everyone elses photos. These are my favourite captures of Bella and Gabby so far. And this photo of Olive reminds me so much of my Oscar.
- Ronnie's journal excerpts. She has a way with words.
- Lola, Pearl and Stella, you make me smile.
- DINOVEMBER! Need I say more?
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
photos: A favourite nasturtium teacup at my mum's house, which one day, I will paint. My sister's rug. Gardenia bloom.