Monday, September 30, 2013

September days

Weeks move quickly with three – my bub and two toddlers. Yet at the same time the days slow right down, to increments of feeds and books, games and tv and washing and parks and doctors and visits to Grandmas and Aunties. LOTS of visits to Grandmas and Aunties! I'm yet to brave a supermarket, but have spent copious amounts of time at the park and in my parents' garden.

Elsewhere and really deserving of its own blog post, I became an Aunty myself yesterday, for the very first time. A little niece, Ottilie. She is gorgeous and I'm so excited that my three get a cousin. Iris will have a little girl the same age to grow up with. Irie and Tillie ... they'll be thick as thieves, I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't braved a supermarket yet either! Nor a park. Just lots of trips to grandmas! Congratulations on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't grandma's wonderful? I'm so grateful for them. And online grocery shopping! The thought of dragging my three through a supermarket currently sends me into a slight panic.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear life is going sweetly for you :)

    And superb taste in names obviously runs in the family! Congratulations Aunty Im! x

    ReplyDelete