Monday, July 15, 2013

Stills




1. Trying to move on from the car art. Oscar had fun with a rolling pin and copious amounts of paint.
2. Poor sick Oscar, looking so peaceful and small during a rare daytime nap.
3. Springtime doesn't feel far off somedays. Flower buds in amongst my succulents.
4. Visiting Val (my grandma) and her puppy Billy. I'm in the middle, Oscar's pulling poor Billy's tail. That's my mum holding Nora beside us. Oscar had lots of fun picking lemons off Val's tree. (Photo by my sis Tess).

Not too many photos were taken this week. The sunshine was much appreciated.

Dipping in and out sporadically of Em's stills link-up.

4 comments:

  1. Oh he looks very peaceful sleeping. A very sweet capture! I love that time of year when the green things start to bud and the days begin to get a tad longer, a lovely feeling. Hope you've had a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And the days are a little longer and warmer right now, it is so refreshing!

      Delete
  2. hehe....little boys and puppy dog tails. hope sweet Oscar is on the mend. not long now and we will be celebrating spring. Al x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He lost his voice and is oozing snot, but all of his energy is back (besides that one nap, I'm not sure it ever disappeared)!

      Delete