Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stills




1. Baked oatmeal. Who knew? I make porridge all the time, but it never occurred to me to bake it. Used this recipe by orangette, substituting the blueberries and walnuts with frozen raspberries, hazelnuts and macadamias.
2. Afternoon tea turns silly!*
3. Raindrops on the single bromeliad flower.
4. Washing.

Linking up with the lovely Em.

*That gorgeous freckle teatowel (being used as a spill soaker) is by yardage design, I was lucky enough to win it and a couple of other goodies last year in a giveaway from Christina Lowry Designs. A small belated thanks Christina and Nic.

10 comments:

  1. Baked oatmeal...sounds delish. I am going to give this a try (not on a crazy school morning however). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of baked oatmeal...but you've made it look pretty special with that gorgeous bowl and setting!
    Will have to try it this week sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting afternoon tea, very cute tea towel- lucky you for winning it. I also really like your shot of the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those little glasses for tea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a turkish teacup – a gift bought back from a friends travels.

      Delete
  5. lady, your images are always filled with so much texture and pattern and LOVE!

    Hope you're feeling okay and using that TV to it's full potential!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I try to limit it, but I do turn to the tv for babysitting a little more than I care to admit!

      Delete
  6. im thinking baked oatmeal for afternoon tea!! yum x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy something I should be consume this cold cold winter day.
    beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete