Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Calmsley Hill City Farm

As Oscar ran towards a particularly aggressive goat, Nora started mimicking a rather hungry one, on all fours, eating hay off the ground. So went our visit to Calmsley Hill. One of the lovely ladies in my mothers group organised a special farm outing for our monthly catch-up. It was chaotic, but wonderful.

Oscar got to milk a cow. We all enjoyed a tractor ride. Oscar did end up getting knocked over by a goat, but to everyone's surprise, he just brushed himself off and said, 'I'm ok'. There was too much fun to be had to dwell on injuries!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, and it sounds like a great day. I've been meaning to take the children to Calmsley - I haven't been since it was Fairfield City Farm, and it's a special place for me because it is where I met my husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a wonderful place to meet your husband! You definitely must take the children along then (:

      Delete