Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Preparations




The invitations have been sent. My mum did the writing and addressed every envelope by hand. My sister did the illustrations.

The hens and kitchen tea have been hosted. Poor Joe had his bucks.

The count-down is on for Tess and Joe's wedding. We are cutting hearts, from old books and spare invites, which my mum has sewn together, creating a curtain backdrop for a photo booth. Already this wedding is looking set to be beautiful, don't you agree?

Linked to Em's crafty stills.

8 comments:

  1. lovely,romantic and exciting....your a talented bunch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts curtains - so perfect for a photobooth backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely incorporating the invitations into the pretty backdrop.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so gorgeous, can't wait to see more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea ! Those hearts look amazing!!
    I am so glad I found your blog, I will be joining in Em's Weekly Stills from this week onwards!
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea! Look forward to seeing more.
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely agree, the little hearts look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous! Love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete