Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nature in the home

With this only being my second post for this series, I'm proving to be a fairly flakey contributor – but I truly admire the way it reminds us all to keep our spaces beautiful and stop to cherish nature.

Yesterday was my birthday. My thoughtful sister Tess brought around this lovely piece of raku pottery she made herself filled with leaves from her garden.






























mint, maidenhair fern, geranium, rosemary

Linking to Lou at littlegreenshed

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday gorgeous!!.....I love a fragrant bunch of pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and what a beautiful gift ... I love the colours in the vase ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty and a fabulous gift to receive, happy birthday, katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday for yesterday! yay for april birthdays :) I hope you had a lovely day and had some kind of delicious sweet baked treat! and that vase is beautiful and metallic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely birthday and what a gorgeous little vase full of lovelyness x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't flaky at all, it's gorgeous! And happy birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This floral/greenery arrangement ressembles those here too.
    Lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series-- I have been impulse buying succulents of late & am bubbling over all the green in our Spring here. Handmade gifts from those who know us & love us...I cannot think of a better gift. Hope your year is full of more blessings than you can contain & that they spill out into all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh what a lovely present, beautiful colours in that vase. And yes, it's a great project isn't it? I love putting a little thought into it each week!

    ReplyDelete