Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stills





1. Nora eating broccolini.
2. The random objects that have gathered on the kitchen window sill.
3. One of five stray kittens that have taken over our backyard.
4. My sister's big hair, the morning after her hens.
5. Noel McKenna at the MCA.

I haven't been joining in because I've been taking so few photos lately. Happily, this week I've managed to scrounge together a few to share. Linking up to the lovely Em – who ate the neatest stack of pancakes I've ever seen, to celebrate her thirtieth.

8 comments:

  1. cute images, your sisters hair looks amazing for the morning after x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tess' always looks pretty glamourous, even after a big night!

      Delete
  2. How cute is the little kitten! Nora is adorable, very photogenic! Have a great week! New follower here :o)

    Sarah x
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little girl eating her greens. Oh that kitten is cute but five oh no. I hope that you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, OH NO! I'll be making some phone calls to figure out what to do with them all tomorrow – we certainly aren't adopting a family of kittens – the thought of all the vet bills scares me immensely!

      Delete
  4. nora is such a cutie!..."five cute kittens came to stay"...it would be a best seller! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful baby smiles and art and hair and throw in a kitten....i'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nora is such a sweet little button!

    ReplyDelete