Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Céleste's kitchen tea



My family have all been a little bit crazy busy helping my lil sister prepare for a HUGE wedding. She opted for a short engagement, so a whole heap of celebrations and planning have been squished into a small space of time. Over the weekend we held her a kitchen tea, with a parisian theme, at my parent's place. We played the usual fabulous game – make a bride gown out of toilet paper. We also ate far too much (I baked the pear and raspberry cake) and held a get to know Céleste and Joe better quiz, complete with a little filmed interview of Joe.

This coming weekend, the hens. Wish us luck!


5 comments:

  1. Oh! Hurray for Céleste & her beau! It all looks like so much fun and delightfully sumptuous... that pear and raspberry cake especially, I would have been very happy if that had appeared on the table for my kitchen tea! Best of luck for a splendid hens, you sisters are a delight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! My sister is getting married this summer. This is inspiring me! What a beautiful cake, Imogen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those table flowers!!!...and Imogen that cake looks delish!.....love that last shot of sis, looks like she had a great day.
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is incredible! It seems like a short engagement is a good idea really, I've been engaged for a year and a half and we still haven't picked a date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos. Love love love all those flowers on the table and the hanging eiffel towers look great!

    ReplyDelete