Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello.





I've been away from screens for a wonderfully long time. I've even taken very few photos recently. But we are all still here. And well. Thank you to all that left lovely messages on my last post – almost 2 months ago now!

Christmas was busy, wonderful, wet, overwhelming. SO MANY presents. I had no idea. I have a feeling that my two are the only ones with just so so so many toys.

Now I'm off to check out everyone's blogs and do a big catchup.

1 Oscar receiving his first present – Christmas Eve morning
2 A storm on its way, in my parents garden
3 Christmas morning, at the caravan park, up the central coast
4 Gardenias always smell like Christmas

12 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back ... and Happy New Year ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots to start a brand new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you back-- I've missed you. But I understand the invaluable time when it's just family. I love the first present pic... such sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello and happy 2013 to you!...great chrissy pics....love the caravan shot! and I know what you mean about toys!! crazy around here too, ive made everyone promise to calm it down for birthdays and next Christmas. im tired of living in a toy store :)
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered where you got to! Hi! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear Im! welcome back... its so nice to see you about these parts again - but I am glad you've had a good break and start to the new year.

    p.s. please put a gardenia to your nose for me - your wintry flower-starved friend, they are one of favourite smells/sights in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  7. posting christmas pics and tinsel, yes it's been FAR too long!

    Lovely to see you again Im

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy to see that you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, lovely lady! so nice to hear from you .. christmas in a caravan? so lovely, I'm glad you enjoyed your time away. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah welcome back, i was wondering where you had gone, great to see you back. You definitely sound relaxed and recharged. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time here and beautiful blog..xxx
    I have a giveaway on, please come along and play..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missing your thoughtful posts Imogen. Hope your all well! L x

    ReplyDelete