Sunday, October 14, 2012

Coledale

Before we moved, to give Rodge some space to do necessary difficult moving tasks, Oscar, Nora and I escaped for the long weekend to Coledale. Staying at my Aunty's place, with a handful of other family members, we had the most marvellous, magical time.




I am so grateful for such beautiful places. Gorgeous rainforest, even though it is only just beginning to regenerate after years of destruction from mining.

I am so grateful to have a family that enjoys the company of my boisterous and energetic two year old.

I am so grateful that my children get to experience such wonderful places and people as part of their childhood. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, understanding and loving family and friends are a wonderful thing... especially when you have a 'typical' two year old in tow... I know because I have one just like that too!
    Gorgeous photos Imogen xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is definitely a 'typical' two year old. I need to keep this in perspective sometimes!

      Delete
  2. looks like a lovely restful place. and there is something special about taking the kids and visiting rellies, isn't there? have a lovely week :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful visiting lovely relatives.

      For me, only good can come out of it, happier more rested me and the babies learn so much from watching and interacting with a larger group of people.

      Delete
  3. it does look lovely. outdoors and children go hand in hand. hope the move is going well for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just those photos make me feel all calm. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete