Sunday, July 1, 2012

This is my suburb: Chinese cultural festival



As part of Open Marrickville, there was a wonderful series of Chinese performances on Saturday. Loved watching these ladies prepare to sing opera.

In other news, I've had the most beautiful weekend. We were reunited with Rodge in time for his birthday.

Many wonderful things have been happening, which I could share right now, but both babies are asleep, a rare, co-ordinated naptime. Bliss. So I'm thinking I shall seize the opportunity to either paint or embroider.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful post.
    Hope you snatched up the opportunity to take some time out.
    It was Lovely to find your blog today! Would love to follow each other too. I've kicked off and am your latest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I live for those rare co-ordinated nap times! Marrickville is awesome, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly vivd coloured costumes!

    ReplyDelete