Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sport-a-month


How yummy and healthy does the beginning of last nights dinner look? Was supposed to be spag bol, but due to missing shopping list and misbehaving toddler I forgot to purchase tinned tomatoes, carrots, celery etc, so it became spaghetti with broccoli and mince. Even better than spaghetti bolognaise!

While I'm thinking healthy – Marrickville Council runs this super-cool initiative to get people active called sport-a-month. I'd heard about it several times, but never ever got up to try anything. For the month of May they are offering free access to all women to Curves gym, with 3 free personal training sessions and access to all classes, including mums + bubs classes. I'm there. Starting tomorrow morning. Just a little scared (haven't exercised since forever). Wish me luck.


1 comment:

  1. That is insane! Free entry. Amazing! It must be costing them a fair bit! I wish they would do something like that here.

    I have given you an award on my blog today, come on past to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete