Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nora + her very beautiful blanket


The lovely little Nora Lily is almost two months! And she isn't so little anymore. She has rolls on her legs and an adorable double chin. She has started talking. Her first coos are magical and musical. I love to sit and have conversations with her. 

Last week in the post we received the red blanket, handknitted in the softest wool-cashmere-microfibre blend by my super talented Aunty Fiona. It has been keeping Nora warm ever since and will be treasured forever (along with Oscar's green blanket). 

5 comments:

  1. it is beautiful. the colours i love. nora lily looks like she is very pleased with it. a special gift to hold onto forever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a divine photo! Your little Nora is a precious doll, just gorgeous! I absolutely love the hand knitted treasures and the red of this blanket is beautiful. Lovely post xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hand knits on babies are essential. I love the detail in the blanket...but those cheeks - oh, delightful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous! And I love her name too! I love hand knitted things, reminds me of my childhood! I wish I was talented enough to knit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I've just popped over here form beetle shack too .... and I can't go on without saying how divine those blankets are. Nora too! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete