Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

Last night I spent a lovely evening with my family, celebrating my mum's birthday. We ate a feast, lobster and prawns, then lamb with sweet potato mash and a baby spinach and almond salad and to top it all off homemade vanilla icecream with apple crumble AND a pear brulée for the birthday cake. I'm still full!

My son made his Grandma this beautiful card (being his mum, I think he is super talented!)





I painted my mum this little guy as a gift. (Being my mum she appreciates receiving hand painted pebbles!)

I also gave her these pieces of fabric with illustrations by Suki Tam which I purchased at Marrickville Festival.  

1 comment:

  1. Just saying... I love that you hand-painted a pebble for your mama's birthday. I know mine would love that too. And such delightful Oscar-artwork and Suki fabric xx

    ReplyDelete