Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Cards

I love receiving the odd bit of snail mail. Here are my favourite cards for the holiday season –


I've long been a fan of Karolin Schnoor's illustrations and I particularly love this dove postcard. The board it is printed on looks so weighty and substantial, which adds to its appeal. I'm sure if I received this, it'd end up in a frame somewhere. I also love her winter berries card.


Fa La La! So much fun! The House Band Card, by Hillary Bird.


The How You Make A Chrissie Pudding postcard is perfect to send to the practical friend. And, for me, these cards are made locally.


Some fabulous holiday colour on this Little Helpers card by Fiona Purves.

And finally, this isn't a card, but check out these cute Japanese 1950's inspired christmas pockets.


No comments:

Post a Comment